Home  |  Sitemap  |  Contact Us  |  
Home > About SDU > History


1901 Jinan, Shandong Metropolitan University


1904 Jinan, Shandong Institution of Higher Learning

 

1911 Jinan, School Of Higher Learning

 

1914 Jinan, Shandong Provincial Law and Politics College Shandong Provincial Industrial College Shandong Provincial Commercial College

 

1920 Jinan, Shandong Provincial Medical College Shandong Provincial College of Mineralogy

 

1924 Qingdao, Qingdao University (Private) 1926 Jinan, Shandong Provincial University

 

1932 Qingdao, National Shandong University

 

1938 Sichuan, University Property Protection Committee of National Shandong University

 

1937-1945 Japanese Invasion Period

 

1944 Jiangsu, The Huazhong Construction University

 

1945 Linyi County, Linyi Shandong University

 

1946 Qingdao, National Shandong University

 

1948 Weixian County, the Huadong (East China) University

 

1951 Qingdao, Shandong University

 

1956 Qingdao, Qingdao Medical College

 

1959 Qingdao, Shandong Ocean College (Today, Qingdao Ocean University)

 

1958 Jinan, Shandong University

 

1970 Qufu, The Departments of liberal arts moved to Qufu to build Shandong university, combining with Qufu Teachers College

 

1970 Tai'an, The Department of Biology moved to Tai'an and became part of the Shandong Agricultural College

 

1970 Jinan, the Department of Science and the Administration staying at Jinan built into Shandong University of Science and Technology in its present site

 

1974 Jinan, Shandong University

 

1984 Weihai, Shandong University Weihai Branch

 

2000 witnessed the merger of Shandong University with Shandong Medical University and Shandong University of Technology, resulting in the emergence of a new ,large scale Shandong University with enhanced strength and expanded academic disciplines.

 

 



Copyright 2011 © All rights reserved, Network Center, Shandong University    |    englishweb@sdu.edu.cn